In compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, the cookies can use them to recognise the user.
What types of Cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are well treated by third parties or by us, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Your browsing on our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as carrying out the purchase process of an article.
- Personalisation Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by this website or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. We can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet, and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information on the behaviour of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertisements based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Configure cookies in Google Chrome
- Configure cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Setting cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Setting cookies in Safari (Apple)
Third party cookies
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising included on the website. They are used to target advertising according to the content relevant to a user, thus enhancing the quality of the user experience.
In particular, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential to the site's operation, for example, the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other functionality provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, using the buttons we have included.
Warning about deleting Cookies
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work, or the quality of the website may be affected.